Car rental specials come in two basic forms.
The first type of car hire special is the one where the daily rates are discounted.
The second type of car rental special comes in the form of an upgrade or an extra.
Example of extra car rental special would be a free upgrade to a bigger car, or a free tank of fuel.
The first type of car rental special, the discounted rates, happens continually.
The car rental companies are always using discount specials as a way of moving their rental fleet.
This sort of car rental special comes through automatically on this website.
All you need to do is run a normal compare car rental selection, and any special discounted rates
car hire special is done more seasonally.
This means, companies may be offering car rental specials or not offering car hire specials.
If there are currently car rental specials, then the details of the specific special car hire special will be detailed below.
These specials will also be included within the normal hire availability
, again you only need to make a normal
compare car rental
selection to be able to book the special.
: Undefined variable: outstr in /hsphere/local/home/camperva/discovery-carhire.com.au/rental_specials.php
on line 73
Save $50 on a 6 Day Rental
Rent any car for 6 Days or more and you will save $50 of the time and kilometre charges.
Offer valid on rentals commenced between 6 January to 24 March 2013.
Terms & Conditions
- $50 off 6 days or more! (MPPA082)
- Rent a selected car with Avis for 6 or more consecutive days and save AUD$50.
- Discount will be given at the time of pick up
- Offer applies to car groups C, D,E,P,G,H and L only. Subject to availability
- $50 off is applicable to time and kilometer charges only
- Offer valid at participating Avis Australia locations.
- Min 6 day rental applies
- May not be used in conjunction with any other promotional coupon or discounted offer, including corporate, travel industry and local branch specials.
- Drivers must meet Avis age, drivers licence and credit requirements.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the Avis Rental Agreement
Free Single Upgrade
Upgrade applied at the time of pick up.
Rent a Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D or Group E car from participating Budget Australia locations for 2 consecutive days or more and receive a free one car-class upgrade
Offer is valid for rentals commencing between 6 January and 24 March 2013.
Terms & Conditions
- Upgrade valid for car groups A, B, C, D and E with a maximum upgrade from Group A to Group B, Group B to Group C, Group C to Group D, Group D to Group E and Group E to Group P
- Offer valid at participating Budget Australia locations.
- Minimum 2 day rental applies.
- One way rentals are not permitted
- Offer subject to vehicle availability.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion including local branch specials, contracted, corporate and industry rates.
- Driver must meet Budget age; drivers licence and credit requirements.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the Budget Rental Agreement.